[ddots-l] Re: question about changing eqs on softsynth tracks

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:50:54 -0700

when you freeze a track or synth a wave file will be bounced with all
effects and eq applied.
automatically the eq will be disabled. because your eq is already bounced on
the wave file if you enable the eq it will work but it will be adding the
same eq you already have on your bounced wave file. the idea of freezing is
that you can go back and change anything exactly as it was before the
freezing.
i recommend not using the eq while it is frozen only if you don't want to go
back at all. then the best thing to do is a bounce to track where you will
have a new track without any eq or effects inserted .
hth.