[ddots-l] Re: question about changing eqs on softsynth tracks

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:45:29 -0700

hi Omar:
the idea tfor using the freeze feature is that  you can go back and unfreeze
it and the track will come alive just as it was before.
when you freeze a track or a synth the eq is disabled. if you enable it
again you will be putting eq over an already  equalized  track . then when
you unfreeze you will only have the realtime eq instead of the one already
bounced to the track.
what i do is to unfreeze first and then make changes and then freeze again
so i can keep  the freezing option as what it is supposed to do.
if you are sure you don't want to   go back you can bounce to track and
erase your frozen track.