[ddots-l] Re: question about changing eqs on softsynth tracks

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 10:06:51 -0400

Omar:
I think that he is confused between the idea of freezing the synth and freezing the track. You can freeze an audio track so that any applied effects will be printed right onto the audio data and the effects themselves will be bypassed, which is a different function altogether.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>