[ddots-l] Re: question about aranger keyboards and sonar

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:29:20 -0400

Omar,

Not sure on that one. I would've suggested the same thing, given the same circumstance. I'd sure like to know what's going on there as well. It could also be that you'll have to insert additional midi tracks into the project so that the data being generated from the style on your keyboard will be there; perhaps you're already doing that. What seems to be the mystery here is that the data's not being outputted. I wonder if the instrument needs to be in a different midi mode for this to work correctly?

I know that my BK-7M has different modes so you can set it up according to what sort of master keyboard you're using. I don't remember how the styles output data. Guess I'm going to have to bone up on that when I get into using the Style Converter. Here we go again; gonna have to get sighted assistance.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>