[ddots-l] Re: question

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:35:57 -0400

I think I just did that process also, and it didn't seem to work. Can you give me the steps to do the printer output? also, if this doesn't work, do you have any other ideas for me to get the staff to this person? They don't have sonar. So they'd need to retrieve it some other way.

Omar Binno

www.omarbinno.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>