[ddots-l] Re: quantizing audio

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:26:15 -0400

Yeah we're both in the same boat there. I play enough guitar to be dangerous, and it can be frustrating when trying to make a clean recording. Usually I might spend some time trying to do it and then come back the next day and it goes a lot easier because I really don't play enough to keep my chops up on guitar.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>