[ddots-l] Re: punch recording in sonar

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 13:45:19 -0500

Dominique: I don't have J Sonar on my system. If I got It right, I thought he ask about Auto Punch. I have Punch Mode under Record Mode which I find under shift+R for recording Mode Options on the other hand, I find Auto Punch under Recording Options, which is control+shift+T. Robert. . ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>