[ddots-l] Re: project not playing

  • From: "Neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:36:20 -0400

I did paste all the tracks in to a new project and it did play. I thought
that only the events would paste, but to my surprise  all the tracks pasted
even the properties of each individual track. The only thing is that I lost
all my affects and busses except the master buss. Thanks much man! You
really saved me having to do the whole thing over again! This isn't the
first time that I have had this problem. Do you know why this happens?