[ddots-l] Re: project not playing

I did paste all the tracks in to a new project and it did play. I thought
that only the events would paste, but to my surprise  all the tracks pasted
even the properties of each individual track. The only thing is that I lost
all my affects and busses except the master buss. Thanks much man! You
really saved me having to do the whole thing over again! This isn't the
first time that I have had this problem. Do you know why this happens?  
-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of luis elorza
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 3:45 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: project not playing 

just as a test can you select all the tracks and paste them into a new empty

project, and check if it will play.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: project not playing


> It seems as if the audio engine is stuck on off and it won't turn on.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
> On
> Behalf Of Neville
> Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:56 PM
> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ddots-l] Re: project not playing
>
> Thank you for responding. Yes I do.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
> On
> Behalf Of luis elorza
> Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:51 PM
> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ddots-l] Re: project not playing
>
> hi:
> do you have the right audio outputs assigned?
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 11:46 AM
> Subject: [ddots-l] project not playing
>
>
>> I'm using the latest version of sonar 6. All of my other projects are
>> playing fine but one. When I open it  and press the the space bar, 
>> nothing
>> happens. Jaws says "stop and return to beginning." If I move to bar 5 or 
>> 6
>> and press the space bar, jaws says stop and return to bar 5or 6. When I
>> press f5 to see if its playing, jaws keeps repeating the bar that's sonar
>> is
>> on. When I try to toggle the audio engine, jaws keeps saying "audio 
>> engine
>> is turned off." I got it to play once or twice, but the audio sounds very
>> bad and doesn't play for very long. Why is this happening? Its not like
>> that
>> on my other projects.
>>
>> I have tried changing the I O buffer size, but it hasn't helped at all.
>> Please can someone give me a hand?
>> website neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx phone 407-222-4488 email
>> neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
>> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
>> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and in the Subject line type
>> unsubscribe
>> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
>> click on the immediately following link:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
>> send a message, to
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and in the Subject line type
>> faq
>>
>>
>> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>> signature database 3362 (20080817) __________
>>
>> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
> send a message, to
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> faq
>
>
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
> send a message, to
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> faq
>
>
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
> send a message, to
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> faq
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus 
> signature database 3362 (20080817) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
> 

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
unsubscribe
For other list commands such as vacation mode, 
click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
send a message, to 
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
faq


PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
unsubscribe
For other list commands such as vacation mode, 
click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
send a message, to 
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
faq

Other related posts: