[ddots-l] Re: problem with new sonar patch

  • From: russell Bourgoin <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:04:17 -0400

Hi,

I'm using the metronome in sonar, not the midi one in channel 10, but the analog metronome. I've found that the audio drivers are the sb audigy drivers. I see my delta 1010 drivers in the lists in the drivers section of the audio section under options, but I cannot select them. The audigy drivers keep coming back up as selected. My friend, who helped me sort through that mess when I first installed my Delta 1010 is coming back in an hour or so. He does computer work for a living and I'm hoping we can get things straighted out. I arrow down the list of drivers and when I get to the m-audio driver I want, jaws says unselected. I try clicking on it, but nothing happens. So, anyways, I've been making some progress. At least, I can play some of my projects.

Rusty
> At 01:33 PM 8/1/2005, Gordon Kent spake thusly:-
What are you using for a metronome?
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "russell Bourgoin" <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>