[ddots-l] Re: problem with midi file

  • From: "Nicaise D" <nicaise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:58:32 -0700

Kevin,

I do...  The reason I suggested MIDI format 1 is because in Omar's case he
wants to preserve the tracks and their order when he loads his files into
the motif sequencer.  I believe the only difference between midi format 1
and midi 0 is that midi 0 merges all of the tracks into one whereas midi
format 1 preserves the tracks.  I think I'm correct about that, no?

Nicaise D