  From: Steve Wicketts
  To: ddtots
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:07 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] problem with Sonar on start up.

  Hi All,

  I Foolishly looked to see how I could delete some of my home made templates.
  Not sure what I've done, when I press enter on Sonar to open it, I no longer
have my two midi - two audio tracks appear. Instead, I now have Jaws saying,
"You forgot to press F6."
  So I press F6 and Jaws says, "Either no tracks have been inserted into the
track pain or..."
  I now press Control N for new project, Jaws says, "Sonar track pain access."

  I haven't deleted anything as far as I'm aware.
  Does anyone know what I've done?

  Steve W

database 5221 (20100623) __________

  http://www.eset.com