[ddots-l] Re: problem between module and sonar

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:29:36 -0500

Yes, it is a new problem. The module I have has a sequence template as one of
their performances, and everything in there is dry. It was working fine, then
suddenly, during one of my sessions, the instruments just changed and got
jumbled. I did a factory reset, and that solved the instrument problem, but
now, that performance that is suppose to have no effects now has some kind of e
q or effect on tracks 1-8 and track 10.

Omar Binno