[ddots-l] Re: presonus audio interfaces?

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 06:31:16 -0400

Phil if I got the tascam would I be by passing my Motu?
Or would the two work together in some way? Right now the MOTU has the 8 ins and outs, plugged in to my mack board, and I pretty much just use 1 and 2. Hardly ever the others, now that I emport audio to mix. I wonder if I could do alright with out the Mackie and the MOTU if I got this board?
And, would this board be quieter? I'm assuming you can run mikes through.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>