[ddots-l] Re: pocket recorders for stage

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:21:22 -0400

By accessible do you mean it talks to you? Or do you just mean reliable and with button press sequences that can be learned and then repeated with confidence?

There are many recorders that fit your needs, from Edirol, Olympus, Zoom, Sony make a couple excellent ones, etc.

I have an Edirol R-09HR and once things are set in the menus how you want them, all you have to do is turn the unit on, hit rec/pause, listen through earbuds to varify that it is receiving audio, and then just take it out of pause.

Chris

At 08:19 AM 10/23/2011, you wrote:
I know this topic has been beat to death, but what recommendations does anyone have for a high quality mini recorder to record gigs with that is accessible to us?

Thanks in advance.

Omar Binno

Website: <http://www.bigoproductions.net>www.bigoproductions.net