[ddots-l] Re: per project audio folders

Hi Kevin!!

Your per project folders are stored in the folder where you have chosen to
store all of your project
files.  This option is set on the folders tab in the global options dialog box.
 So, if you have
chosen to store all of your project folders in your Cakewalk Projects folder on
your D drive then,
you would have folders with the project name inside the Cakewalk Projects
folder.  Inside each of
these individual project folders would be a folder called audio and a project.
So, if you had
created a project called, "test" then, inside the "test" project folder, there
would be a file
called test.cwp and a folder called audio.

Where your global audio is stored can be a completely different location than
where your projects
are stored.  This option is set on the audio data tab in the global options
dialog box.  However,
even if you have a global audio folder set-up, you never actually use it
because you are using per
project audio.  The only time the global audio folder comes into play is when
you aren't using per
project audio.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions