[ddots-l] Re: pROBLEMS EXPORTING PROJECT

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:34:16 -0600

See, if I try savin as a bundle, this comes up. "Projects containing
AudioSnap markers or time stretched data cannot be saved in the bundle
file format.
For archival purposes you may save as a per-project audio file.
Alternatively, please "bounce to clip" all relevant Audio Snap clips
before saving as a bundle."

--
Dominique:
Site admin of muztech community.

Website:

http://www.muztechcommunity.com
For online support, visit:

http://www.muztechcommunity.com/faq

This message was sunt via the Gmail Website.