[ddots-l] other music lists

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "music" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:17:30 -0400

Good morning folks.

I would like to thank the guy who responded to my inquiry about the advisability of using a Yahamaha motif S E 7 in conjunction with Sonar and the talking scripts. Unfortunately, his response was very short and not altogether comprehensible to me as a newby in this field.

Given the overall lack of response, I wonder if someone could refer me to a bigger or more active list where I could get more advice before I go out any buy the Yamaha. I know there are several active lists. I just don't know where to find them. Thanks for any help.

Jerry