[ddots-l] Re: orchestra plugins

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 00:42:10 -0400

Hey Omar,

I've got a preset that I created in the Lexicon Pantheon that you're welcome to
try. If you don't like it, you can dump it or use it for some other project.
I'll see if I can export it to a file; however, since I'm working on a project
right now, I won't be able to get to it until later on Sunday afternoon - my
time.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do.

Take care.

Mike