[ddots-l] Re: oops,

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 18:04:42 -0400

MIke correct and i do have a backup, i am just trying to learn a fast as possible <smile>

At 02:37 PM 5/5/2012, you wrote:
Well, you can always just alt F4 out of a bad situation can't you?

Or, if you're really paranoid, make a back-up?

You've gotta jump right in there with absolutely no fears, and edit the crap outta whatever you're working with, safe in the knowledge that you can always abort and start over!!!

It's the only way to learn, & learn well!

Just go for it, I mean, you've nothing to lose by making a thousand mistakes, as long as you've a back-up waiting in the wings?!

l8r

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>