[ddots-l] Re: oops,

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 12:47:37 -0400

fiar enough is revert the same as undo?
At 12:41 PM 5/5/2012, you wrote:
On 05/05/12 10:19, Jack Conti wrote:

okay if we start playing with cropped clips, fading clips, trimming etc, i am sure we can undo but can tracks get destroyed if we aren't careful?
i THINK SO, BECAUSE i'VE DONE LOT'S OF TRIMMING AND SUCH AT TIMES AND ALL OF A SUDDON, WHOLE TRACK WAS SILENT!
i HAD TO REVERT, BECAUSE i DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

Dominique: Sent via Netbook running Vinux v2.1