[ddots-l] Re: oops,

  • From: Dominique the mail <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 17:07:19 -0500

You are correct. Wethere it's Midi or Audio and Midi, it crashes.
If I altot ab and do something else, Sonar will freese then comp will restart. I've opened my projects from my Ext harddrive on someone elses station that has Sonar and all works well, aside from plugins he does not have, it all opens as it should, although on his PC, win7 station, his Sonidis Delay effect does not show up, only when I open something I've done it will. Maby Sonar has it disabled some how or something?
But anyways...

On 5/4/2012 12:45 PM, D!J!X! wrote:
All waves for a project are found in the audio data folder for the project's
folder. Good luck rebuilding a project like that though, sonar records
multiple takes at times, and trying to figure out which is which can be a
pain, even after cleaning out the folder; unless you just did one take per
track.

Projects do become curropted in sonar, but when it does, Sonar can't open
them at all; besides, according to the OP's post, it sounds like he's having
this problem with various projects, not a specific one. In this case, it
doesn't matter how he starts the project or where he starts it from, it'll
always crash, because it's a software and/or hardware issue. The BSOD seems
to happen upon playback of the project.

HTH, D!J!X!