now about the project wave files.  where can i read about this?

can i suppose if i needed to re-create a project i would be faced with this?
how and where can i learn about this haven't come across it yet <smile.
At 01:03 PM 5/4/2012, you wrote:
Well, the same thing has happened to me on several occasions when running large projects, so I've gone in to the project wav files and created totally new ones!

Yeah, it took me a long time, but the problem wasn't the project, instead, it was me asking far too much of my system!

But, on the face of it, it did look like my computer was quite unwell...

And, projects do corrupt!

l8r

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
To: "dancing dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 5:32 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] oops,

Mike I see it, not enough coffee this morning <grin.

i have had sonar not quite open a loarge project like it freezes, have to reboot and all is well. that has happened here twice to me in the last 6 months. however i am not running a laptop.
PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
unsubscribe