[ddots-l] Re: one more problem with the ivory

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:25:26 -0500

For the recod, it's Ivory, not The Ivory.
        Ivory is a Resource hog.  When ou were saving templates, were you
using the Sae as Track Template command, or were you trying to save some
kind of preset within the Ivory interface?
Save as Track Template is Correct.  Don't sdcrew with presets in the Ivory
interface.