[ddots-l] Re: one more OT about drop box

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:05:04 -0500

There is a free program called Sharp Keys that will let you remap keys on your
keyboard. You can convert your right ALT key in to an applications/context menu
key, for example. The program actually modifies the keyboard layout in the
Windows registry, so, once you set it up, its remapped keys work all of the
time, even on the log on screen.

Google for "Sharp Keys", as I don't have a link handy.

Bryan

On Jan 20, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Greg Brayton wrote:

yah this doesn't even have a num pad can't seem to find a jaws and PC curser
even. For stuff like that I have to get out on the other computer. There must
be a way. As you say it's a logitech. Thanks for the clue about function and
print screen.