[ddots-l] Re: non USB midi controllers

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:59:59 -0700

Midi is just digital info, a bunch of 0's and 1's. it is not a form of
connecting things. You want USB, firewire, serial or parallel forms of
connecting things.
SA&G

: No, I'm not looking for a midi interface.  I have midi 1x1 on my
: edirol fa66 audio interface.  I'm looking for a controller keyboard
: that connects to the computer via midi instead of USB.  in my limited
: search, I've come across alot of USB midi controllers, but I want to
: connect to the computer via midi--not USB.
: