[ddots-l] Re: my beats

I would like to check them out as well.

  _____

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Omar Binno
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:09 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: my beats

Hi Bryan:

I'd like to put them up. I'm working on a myspace page now. In the meantime,
any other suggestions as to where I can post them so you guys can all have
access to them? Also, Yes I used the Motif for all the instrument sounds,
but for some of the kicks, I used samples from gotchanoddin, and from the
dr008 softsynth.

Omar Binno