[ddots-l] Re: my beats

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:09:11 -0500

Hi Bryan:

I'd like to put them up. I'm working on a myspace page now. In the meantime,
any other suggestions as to where I can post them so you guys can all have
access to them? Also, Yes I used the Motif for all the instrument sounds, but
for some of the kicks, I used samples from gotchanoddin, and from the dr008
softsynth.

Omar Binno