[ddots-l] Re: mp3 to midi

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 22:21:43 -0400

That makes a lot of sense. I wish we could have access to it. That would be
great.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

webstore http://www.nevillepeter.com/store