[ddots-l] Re: mp3 to midi

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 00:50:03 -0400

So would I, since I would be using it for paid work in future.
But, it's finding people with the necessary skills, time, and then someone willing to pay them at least a little for all of that. That's the tricky bit.

At 10:45 PM 9/3/2011, you wrote:
I would most certainly pay money for those HSC scripts.

May the peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

webstore http://www.nevillepeter.com/store