[ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:41:19 -0400

ok Gord that's great, do you then control the overall output by Sonar and
control all your inputs by Sonar as well, and leave the q mix stuff alone at
all costs?
I can't begin to tell you how great this card sounds, and the responce in Sonar
is fantastic too.
I just don't know why I didn't purchase one earlier.
The presonus sounds great too, but it was mainly the pops and clicks I was
getting when using my lap top, and no mater what I did, I couldn't get my
system to work properly.  So the presonus is primarly used on my desktop, and
the motu on the laptop.
However, I may decide to get a second motu to travel with, as I can clearly see
that the stability in their drivers is great, even under vista.