[ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:46:20 -0400

your absolutly right Phil, as I noticed that the Presonus for some reason has
to connect twice to my system, and I can hear this because the sounds of
connection run twice when I switch the unit on, where as with the motu the
sound is only once, and in working with Sonar, I noticed remarkible
improovement with response, even on my desktop.
If only I could get some one to give me a tour of the q mix console.