[ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:27:54 -0400

oh yeah I know that the guys are fantastic, but in the end I sort of gave up hope as I was getting tired of having clients complain about the pops and clicks, and numerius take they had to take because of theproblem. No mater what I did, changing the Firewireport, changint he firewire wire, changing latency, and disableing this, and that it still doesn't work, but I havn't yet had the time to downloa the new service pack from Vista, I'm sure that would solve my problems. I'm going to try as much as possible to remain with at least one firepod, and one motu sound card that way Ican have blend of both worlds, failing that, I'm probabbly going to get myself another motu card. If you get a chance in checking this out you really should, again its the motu 8pre. By the way I forgot to mention that it too does have min in and out jacks. And the preset select knob functions as both headphone, and main volume control, when you press the knob in, it cycles through these modes. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>