  From: Mike C
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 8:46 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  your absolutly right Phil, as I noticed that the Presonus for some reason has
to connect twice to my system, and I can hear this because the sounds of
connection run twice when I switch the unit on, where as with the motu the
sound is only once, and in working with Sonar, I noticed remarkible
improovement with response, even on my desktop.
  If only I could get some one to give me a tour of the q mix console.