[ddots-l] Re: more sib speaking questions

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:37:46 -0500

Yes it does. Thanks

HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:17 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: more sib speaking questions

HF,

In the add instruments dialog, select the staff you are interested in
replicating ( such as the treble staff). Then use the add staff below button
to add a treble staff. Do the same for bass by adding another bass staff
below the existing piano bass.

Let me know if that works.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>