[ddots-l] Re: [midi-mag] Live recording

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:51:31 -0400

Well Chris you really wre on to it as well. I just never even knew about it. Needless to say I haven't read the cake talking tute from front to back.

If I had though I'm not sure I wuld have remembered lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:54:09 -0400

another thing, coppyed the project to my studio set up. Open up the project same thing, solo greg guitar, hear everything, with Greg guitar just a touch louder. Delete that track and re import the guitar audio from the project audio, hit ssolo same deal, here everything with guitar a little louder. Delete all the events in the project, then import guitar audio on to the guitar track, and that's all I hear is guitar. Man I just can't figure what it could be, and why the recorded audio comes out clean when you import to an empty template. But even having deleted the guitar of just the guitar track, with out deleting anything else, then importing the guitar audio from the project, and I still have the same problem. I have to think it's something in my original track template I use for recording but having said that I don't see how it can give me solo project audio but not have it bee that way on playback.