[ddots-l] Re: midi setup

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 03:21:09 -0500

In anyevent, you have to have MIDI flowing in both directions.  A MIDI THRU
at some point in the chain seems like a reasonable option.  That THRU should
probably go from the THRU of the Motif to the IN of the interface.  It's
been years since I used a THRU port but that seems reasonable until someone
corrects me.
Kevin