[ddots-l] Re: midi setup

  • From: "WILLIAM QANAWATI" <williamqanawati@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:57:49 -0500

dear Omar:
you have to know that all Roland's modules have two modes one is patch mode and
the other is performance mode so when you want to use Sonar you have to choose
the performance mode.
and again in the performance mode you choose all the parameters you need such as
track output, track effect type etc..
God bless you
William