[ddots-l] Re: midi setup

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:55:41 GMT

Hi,
I'm forwarding this for Gordon:

MessageOmar:
That is a real pita.  The plg board will receive on whatever midi =
channel the slot you are using is, so if it is installed in slot 1 the =
plg board will be heard when you receive on channel 1.  You'll have to =
turn it off in the song/mix section, but I forget how.
Gord

  ----- Original Message -----=20