[ddots-l] Re: midi guitar

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:27:07 -0400

Rui,
Maybe I'm just lucky, but Google sorted this out in no time.
I just typed "Boss GT-10 Manual" into google, without the quotes. The second search result says:
2. BOSS U.S. - Product Manuals
and the link is:
http://www.bossus.com/backstage/product_manuals/?group=1

On that page, do a Jaws find for the text gt-10 and you'll find three pdf documents - patch list, owner's manual, and midi implementation.

Chris

At 12:46 PM 6/24/2012, you wrote:
agreed,  should be easy! hours loocking for it and nothing though.
Still trying.
Thanks anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>