[ddots-l] midi file problem

  • From: omar binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:08:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello All:

I just saved a cwp Sonar file as a midi file, and
assigned all the tracks to the general midi banks and
patches so I could hear the file played through
windows media player just for fun. I notice though
that when I save, close, and then reopen the file, the
tracks which i assigned as general midi banks and
patches are not staying set. So, Jaws will read that
"bank not set," and "patch, none." Basically, after I
save the cwp file as a midi file and then assign all
the tracks to general midi banks and patches, the
settings are not staying when I close the file and
reopen it. I've never had this problem before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Omar Binno

Maybe the atheist cannot find God for the same reason a thief cannot find a
policeman. - Author Unknown