[ddots-l] Re: midi devices

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:49:20 -0800

Frank,

Did you say that it worked? I could not understand your last message text.

Dave

          From: Mike Christer <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          Have you set the metronome to audio instead of the default setting of
midi?
                    From: Dave Carlson <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    What output do you have your MIDI track set to? That should
be where you're listening. It sounds like you have your MIDI input already set
to the track, and the channel correctly set. Do you have Echo turned on?

                      Dave