[ddots-l] Re: midi devices

  • From: Frank Morekwa <frank.morekwa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:51:21 -0800 (PST)

dave

yea i finally got it right i gues i was too fast when writing the previous
message and skiped some letters, this is how jaws some times behave lol

From: Mike Christer <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you set the metronome to audio instead of the default setting of midi?

From: Dave Carlson <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What output do you have your MIDI track set to? That should be where you're
listening. It sounds like you have your MIDI input already set to the track,
and the channel correctly set. Do you have Echo turned on?

Dave