[ddots-l] midi 1 or midi 0

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:24:43 -0400

I'm trying to save just midi information from a project that contains audio. Even though I select only the midi tracks, I'm warned by Sonar that my audio will not be saved. Which is OK since I don't want to save the audio anyway. But when I reopen the saved midi file, I have empty audio tracks that I did not save.

Please help and somebody unconfuse me.

I get the same result if I save under midi format 0 or midi format 1 which of course ads to my confusion.

HF