[ddots-l] m-audio delta 44 settings
- From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:09:32 +0100
When recording multiple audio tracks in Sonar, my m-audio delta 44 soundcard has difficulty playing back those tracks. I hear very short ticks or tiny skips, while my machine is more than powerful enough. I found a flash tutorial on how to set up the delta 44 with sonar but it is inaccessible. Does any of you know where I can find the correct buffer and driver settings for my m-audio delta 44 for Sonar 4? Regards, Paul.
Other related posts:
- » [ddots-l] m-audio delta 44 settings
- » [ddots-l] Re: m-audio delta 44 settings