[ddots-l] Re: m boxes and sonar and SibeliusRe: Re: Question about psy-klone

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:15:11 +0100

MessageJo, Kevin is right.  You should take one of those sound Blaster sound
cards out of your PC.  Then get an M-audio sound card, such as one of the Delta
series or, an M-box.  Then, you can use the Sound Blaster that you have in your
PC for Jaws speech and your high end audio card for working in applications
such as Sonar and Sound Forge.  The Sound Blaster just won't cut it for
recording audio.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music and audio production