[ddots-l] m boxes and sonar and SibeliusRe: Re: Question about psy-klone

  • From: "Jo Heydon" <joheydon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:11:53 +1000

MessageHi to   the list, I am new to the list, and a a new user of Sonar and
Sibelius.

I was wondering if any of you were familiar with Digidesign M box, or anything
similar? Would I benefit from such a device. I have two basic SoundBlaster
Soundcards in my PC already for midi and    audio so would an m box be useful?

Thanks for any info

Jo Heydon
joheydon@xxxxxxxxxx
msn jo_heydon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx