[ddots-l] Re: limiting

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:49:52 +0200

Hi chris. Unfortunately there are no demos of slate digital fx to try out so
want to ask you if it is accessible in some way? For instance can we access
the presets? I tested elephant from voxengo like you suggested and I like it
very much. The sonox limiter also works well but like you said the stereo
image suffers a little.
Kind regards
Len viljoen