  From: Gordon Kent
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:53 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: laptop on stage

  Sure.  What audio interface will you be using for Sonar?  BTW, unless you
plan to do a lot of realtime mixing, I would just mix your sequences down and
play them as mp3's in winamp or something.  It takes a lot longer to open Sonar
sequences and there is a lot more that can happen.  You wouldn't want to get a
dropout in the middle of a song.
  Gord