[ddots-l] Re: kind of related to music

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:05:26 -0500

System Tray: Remove Hardware.

Nick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ddtots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:57 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] kind of related to music

Hi all,

This may be the dumbest question I've asked and I'm fully aware I've asked a
few Dum questions in the passed.
I've been told that before removing a memory stick from the USB, you must close
it down or something like that to protect it.
I'm moving MP3 files from one computer to another and switching off each
computer every time before removing the memory stick.
How do I remove the memory stick without damaging it whilst still leaving the
computers on?

 Steve W

database 5073 (20100429) __________

http://www.eset.com