[ddots-l] Re: jawsupdate

  • From: "Ricky Prevatte" <rickyprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:02:35 -0400

I do and I have know trouble.  I believe your scripts will work but I would
never pay again and you should not have to as well.  They work with mine and
you should have know problem.  You might have to do a little tec support at
werst.
  I am saying the scripts will work.  You should not have to pay.----- Original
Message -----